What we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you put into forms or surveys on our site at any time
- A record of any correspondence between us
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources you use
- Information about your computer (e.g. your IP address, browser, operating system, etc.) for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
All cookies used on our site are set by us.
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
Our cookies will be used for:
How we use what we collect
We use information about you to:
- Present site content effectively to you.
- Provide information, products and services that you request, or (with your consent) which we think may interest you.
- Carry out our contracts with you.
- Allow you to use our interactive services if you want to.
- Tell you our charges.
- Tell you about other goods and services that might interest you. We will also let other people do this, and we (or they) may contact you.
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you.
If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
If you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box that you will find on screen.
Please note: We don’t identify individuals to our advertisers, but we do give them aggregate information to help them reach their target audience, and we may use information we have collected to display advertisements to that audience.
In addition, if you don’t want us to use your personal data for any of the other reasons set out in this section in 5, you can let us know at any time by contacting us at, and we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this will limit our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
In some cases, the collection of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and we will be limited in the products and services we can provide you if you don’t provide your personal data in these cases.
Where we store your data
We may transfer your collected data to storage outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may be processed outside the EEA to fulfil your order and deal with payment.
By giving us your personal data, you agree to this arrangement. We will do what we reasonably can to keep your data secure.
Payment will be encrypted. If we give you a password, you must keep it confidential. Please don’t share it. Although we try to provide protection, we cannot guarantee complete security for your data, and you take the risk that any sending of that data turns out to be not secure despite our efforts.
We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your personal data. Your personal data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Disclosing your information
We are allowed to disclose your information in the following cases:
- If we want to sell our business, or our company, we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
- We can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
- We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people’s property, safety or rights.
- We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. This list of third parties who may have access to your information is available upon request.
Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under GDPR and the law.
You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by ticking the relevant boxes on our forms, or by contacting us at any time at
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and
- complain to a supervisory authority.
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling as set out in section 11 below.
Links to other sites
Please note that our terms and conditions and our policies will not apply to other websites that you get to via a link from our site. We have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.